- The body and lid are 100% stainless steel.
- To ensure uniform heating, the bottom has a core of 4.06 mm thick aluminium sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel.
- The base always stays flat, never bulges.
- Stainless steel stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is easy to clean and extremely hygienic.
- Can be used safely for light and deep frying and pressure cooking.
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction cooktops.
Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel 5 Ltr.: HSS 50
Title:Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel 5 Ltr.: HSS 50
- Ideal for cooking for:5-7 Persons
- Base flat diameter:158 mm
- Base thickness:5.81 mm
- Carton dimensions (WxDxH):420 x 250 x 205 mm
- Product weight in carton:3.35 kg
You May Also Like
- 1 of 257
- next ›